Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Won't you be my neighbor?

It took a little while, but all the yard work we did this summer lent itself to meeting our neighbors. We live across the street from one of the professors at Wayland. She is so nice, and she told me today that they are moving to Waco to accept a position at Baylor. I really like these neighbors. Her husband brings me corn and okra from some of the test fields. Won't you be my neighbor?

By the way, I mostly wrote this post because I LOVE Mr. Rogers. I grew up watching Sesame Street, Days of Our Lives (my mom stayed home...Bo and Hope's drama was still big back then!), and Mr. Rogers! However, I would love for you to be my across the street neighbor. We could have block parties, have coffee, errr, coke in the morning, check each other's mail when out of town, do carpool...is it obvious that I wouldn't mind a Mayberry existence?!?

Much love,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to be your neighbor! It could be my summer house :)