1. After six viewings of our house in the last 10 days, can someone please make an offer on our house? It's clean. I promise, you won't find anything nicer in this price range. I've already stalked houses for you. I looked at a LOT of green shag carpet and sparkle popcorn ceiling homes when we are looking for homes here. This house has neither.
2. I resigned from my job. My job is listed on the Plainview ISD job board. I'm not bilingual. They just need someone who is. That officially means no more reoccurring paychecks after August.
3. Speaking of jobs, I want to work at my old school, but someone is going to have to die or retire. No word yet, if either has happened. I kid on the first suggestion. Really, I'm not that twisted.
4. I miss Dodger Malouf. Dodger is taking a "vacation" with my parents in Amarillo. He wasn't too friendly with the realtor. Hence, a vacation.
5. Six and a half months pregnant and I'm still fitting in my matte jersey dresses. I'm on a mission for more Diane von Furstenburg looking dresses without the label nor the price tag. Stretch is a beautiful thing.
6. I'm so grateful that Micah has his dream job at this early in his career.
7. God has a plan.
8. My timing is not perfect. His is.
9. I'm really typing this to keep reminding myself.
10. So, here's what I would like. I'd like for my house to sell. I'd like to find a house before Caroline arrives. I'd like to work at my old school. I'd like to find a church we love as much as we do ours currently. I'd like to find some matte jersey wrap dresses that do not have the word maternity on the back of them so I feel okay about myself after July.
Much love,

1 comment:
It's called the 4th trimester...don't worry - we all get passed it! Plus - the best part is that you are NOT pregnant!
Post a Comment