Friday, March 12, 2010

Yee-haw!

Yee-haw! I've made it to Spring Break...man, oh man I love a good break! I really feel bad for those reading this who don't have one. Really, I do. I don't have too much in the way of big news in this post. I will hit the six month pregnant mark this weekend. WOW! The first 18 weeks dragged by soooooo slowly and now that I'm feeling significantly better, it's flown right by. I have this picture in my living room of Micah and I on our wedding day. I sent it out as our first Christmas card as a married couple. I call it our "sexy picture." Our heads our together and we look so dreamy and I look so skinny. I really was thinking the other day, will I ever look like that again. I feel quite rotund. My kids at school will put their hands on my belly and they are amazed at how hard it is. Tonight Micah was talking to Caroline through my tummy and she was all about hearing him...she was kicking or maybe it was the Mexican food that she was excited about??? Goodnight, I'm tired!

Much love,

2 comments:

Lauren said...

you should post prego pics. I bet you look so cute.

Brenda said...

She does look so cute...not rotund at all! Just wait, Colby, and you will definitely know what rotund is in about 3 more months!
Love,
BeeBee