Week 35. Several people have commented how it looks like Caroline has "dropped." Maybe. I don't know. I do know that I feel like I've got to go tinkle ALL the time when I'm standing up. This does not go well with my fear of public restrooms. My thighs are getting quite a workout in my hovering method. I just got done with meeting our pediatrician. We are going to use Dr. Guetersloh in Lubbock. She's even a Malouf. I seriously didn't know this when I received a recommendation from a friend. I told y'all those Maloufs were fruitful--everywhere! I'm on weekly doctors appointments with my OB. She's pretty cozy in my tummy...not dilated, but beginning to efface. I was told not to get too hung up on numbers as anything can happen at any time. I'm rooting for her to stay put in there for at least a few more weeks while a few items on the agenda get figured out. Her crib is set up and ready for her should she make her appearance soon. I also washed her newborn clothes in the special baby detergent and got them in the dresser. I finished packing up my room on Tuesday and my car is full on file boxes. I turned in my keys to Highland. Now, I'm plotting for next year--where will I work, will I work, where will Caroline stay should I work, yadda, yadda, yadda. So I'm supposed to be resting, but there's been a lot going on around here. That's my weekly scoop!

Much love,
1 comment:
Yay! You're getting SO close!!! You will LOVE Dr. G! She is wonderful and just precious!!! And my vote is no work...Caroline will keep you plenty busy =) Keep us updated. Are you delivering at Covenant? I have a gift for you. Let me know when you'll be in the LBK.
Post a Comment