Never in my life have I ever requested so much steak in all my life. I think I could eat it every day for lunch and dinner at this point. So good. Cravings are pretty bizarre. I suppose I've traded apples and grapes for steak. We've been busy bees lately. We have weekly doctor appointments, attended baby basics classes, finished our childbirth classes, several house showings, and Micah has suffered from a tummy virus to top it off. Getting around at nine months pregnant is tough stuff. Getting out of bed--tough. Getting out in the heat--tough and exhausting. Cleaning house--tough. Tending the flower bed--tough. Thinking clearly--tough. The heat and end of pregnancy has me a little swollen. Nothing like other people have related to blood pressure, but my wedding ring fits but very, very snuggly. I resorted to wearing a back up band that is a smidge bigger. I feel weird not wearing any band at all. Caroline's diaper bag arrived, and I'm excited to begin using it. It's perfect so Micah and I can both tote it around. I don't see labor happening any time soon. She really seems to like it in my tummy!
Much love,
No comments:
Post a Comment