Thursday, June 10, 2010

Parenting Style

I don't know what kind of parent I'll be. I know what kind of teacher I am. What kind of daughter I am. What kind of sister I am. What kind of wife I am. But, parent...no. Don't really know. I see certain parenting styles and think...that's what I'd like to be like. However, the reality is...just don't know. My closest experience with parenting would be parenting Dodger Malouf...the single greatest dog in the world. I don't know if anyone loves their dog...errr, dog that doesn't think he's a dog more than Micah and I do.

A Snapshot of Parenting Dodger

There will probably be times of innocence.


Times of laziness and relaxation.


Times of grouchiness


Times where a heart to heart is necessary


Times of picture perfection


Times where we break all rules and sit on the table


Times of naughtiness


Times of chaos


I am looking forward to creating lots of memories.

Much love,

No comments: