Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Large and in Charge

38 weeks


I feel large. I read an article that says that Caroline will be growing an ounce a day at this point. I predict she will weigh 6lbs 13 oz. Micah has predicted 6 lbs 3 oz. The sonogram person said we were probably looking at a 6 pounder a month ago at term. With all the protein I've been eating, I'm thinking she'll be closer to 7 pounds.

I am walking funny. Like, it hurts to walk. But it hurts to lie down for too long. But it hurts to sit for too long. I just wiggle around. I'm pretty uncomfortable, but I know Caroline staying in for as long as possible is a good thing. I'm trying not to be too moody, but I just caught myself talking to Brock on Reba telling him how annoying I think he is. However, the doctor gave me an out saying that being hormonal is totally normal...

Much love,

No comments: