Monday, June 9, 2008

One thing I know...

One thing I know is sunscreen. I was slathered in it as kid going to the pool. Knowing that I would be outside quite a bit this summer, I went to purchase sunscreen. I wear sunscreen in my moisturizer and foundation each day, but considering yard work isn't really makeup friendly, I bought the latest, greatest sunscreen. I am so sad they didn't have this stuff when I was a kid. I cannot tell you the number of times I got the stuff in my eyes and the stinging feeling it left, and to top it off I looked so cool with a white film over my already pasty body. Oh, and it used to smell--eww...the smell. Good thing I have a pretty healthy self esteem. It blocks UVA and UVB rays, no bad smell, not sticky, doesn't block your pores, it sprays so no gross hands and it lasts through my sweating! And, just so everyone knows...30 isn't good enough for a whitey like me...I go 70! So here it is...I totally recommend.

Much love,

Photobucket

No comments: