skip to main |
skip to sidebar
She's delicious!
She's delicious...referring to my niece. I was in Gap this weekend and I took Reece with me. Her and Micah played peek-a-boo under the dressing room door. As I exited the dressing room area, the lady working the area stopped me to marvel at my adorable niece (mind you, I had her dressed in a sweet pale green seersucker gingham set with watermelons and polka dot trim with a giant pink bow on the side of her head--I wish I had a picture!). I replied at her praise with, "I know, she's not mine, but isn't she just delicious!" Reece, Micah, and I had so much fun! Micah is so sweet to her. They love to play in the backyard with anything that bounces! We were babysitting while my parents went to Colorado to visit friends and worship God. Most of their Pampa friends have moved off and so a couple of times a year they get together at two of the friend's cabins. I grew up with some of these people and just love that my parents have such great friendships that have stood 15-20 years. Dodger came and was a great cousin to Reece; she thinks his tail is really fun! Sissy (my Boston Terrier sister) and Dodger are jealous of each other and did the things that jealous dogs to do each other...ick. As for me, I had quite the motherly experience. Besides changing some diapers (how much can one kid tinkle???), feeding her, bathing her, she had a fever in the middle of the night which I had to take care of. Micah was so proud of my motherly moments and made mention of it. It's funny of all of the compliments he's given me, this one just stands out as really important. I love you sweet Reece!
Much love,
1 comment:
You will be a fabulous mother one of these days, Malouf. Until then, savor this sweet little girl. Enjoy your summer freedom!
Post a Comment