We have a flowerbed with live shrubs and everything! We were rained out last Friday when were originally supposed to get it. Then, it rained a great deal over the weekend, but our landscapers came from Lubbock and installed it on Monday anyway. Then, it rained Monday night, Tuesday night...I should mention when I say rain...I mean flood. I put red geraniums in for seasonal color this year, but the picture was taken after the pummeling rain so they are in recovery as you will see. The large shrub is a Yaupon Holly. The foliage against the low brick wall are five Indian Hawthornes, the Pinkie variety that will give off sweet pink flowers in the spring. The eight smallest shrubs are dwarf yaupons. I laid three bags of mulch which said it wouldn't float...note, it floats. Clumps and floats right into the grass across the sidewalk. Sure beats the rock garden!
No comments:
Post a Comment