Thursday, July 3, 2008

Student council camp

I got back home from student council camp last night. First thing on the agenda--shower and sleep. I have dreaded camp from year to year as there are some snappy sponsors that can make for negative energy floating around--not to mention community bathrooms aren't up my alley. I really had a great time. The kids were precious and adorable (they even bought me a present and a sweet card when they found out I wouldn't be back next year...really, would you want to leave them???). I found a group of really fun, funny positive sponsors and I laughed until my stomach hurt. During our free afternoon, LISD went to Frisco and I did some shopping! I can't show pictures of the kids, but here is the fun bunch who along with the kids made the trip a joy with their stories and transparent attitude about sharing our life experiences! Thanks girls!



Much love,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had a blast at camp! Thanks for making it such a rewarding experience.