

In other news, here’s what's been going on around the house...
FROGS...we have them! A LOT of them! We didn't know we had so many until we pulled out of the driveway and our headlights lit up the front yard and exposing the little hoppers. As we were driving we looked for them in other people's yards...nope. Just ours. Oh, and in our house...we found two! I thought it was funny. Micah was grossed out! I read they eat mosquitoes and bugs and don't hurt yards. We are having to be careful with Dodger and his curiosity.


It looked like at one time our garage had hanging shelving units, but the old owners had taken them out leaving large holes. I went on a hole filling mission and washed the walls. They were so nasty from all the spring dirt storms. They still looked gross so I decided to paint a dark color. We now have a blue wall in the garage. I may keep painting the other walls, but I'm still letting my eye switch from the white to the blue.

I bought chairs for the back porch this week since we spend more and more time outside in the evening. I love that lawn furniture is on sale this time of year!

My wave petunias have taken off the last couple of weeks!


Much love,

1 comment:
So I'm totally with Micah on the frog issue! They totally creep me out.
Post a Comment