Yesterday, we attended our first Sunday school class. We really enjoy the pastor's lessons in "big church" and decided to attend Sunday school. Most of the people in the class are around our age and there's been quite a baby boom in the class as there are six babies under the age of one and I think I met nine couples. Two of the ladies in the Sunday school class teach at the elementary I've been hired to teach at so that's an instant connection. They were very welcoming and the whole group went to lunch after they invited us to sit with them in "big church." The class just started on a marriage book and are discussing marriage and God. I love those relevant lessons! To me, it was like after the storm(my week) you see a break in the clouds and there's the sun. Thank you God.
Much love,
2 comments:
It is wonderful to hear that you have found some people to make you feel at home not only at church but at school! How exciting! It is obvious that God brings us to the people that can help us in our lives.
Ahh...that is so great! I wish we would have hung out with y'all when you taught here. Y'all seem so fun and laid back!
Post a Comment