Colby’s baby names
John Andrew (My absolute favorite boy name!!!)
John Patrick (second choice, apparently #1 is someone else in the family, but c'mon I can't help that they were a fruitful people and took the good names)
Landon (Micah doesn't like)
Micah (means who is like God, but Micah says no to naming children after him, but I like his name!)
Caroline Grace (Is this not the greatest name EVER?)
Isabella (we would call her Belle…Micah not fond of this one and I'm losing interest as well)
Evelyn (middle name...this was my Granny's first name and if my daughter turned out anything like my Granny the world would be a beautiful place)
Leigh (middle name...I love my middle name, especially since it lets people know I'm a girl!)
Kenner (middle name...I loved what it meant to be a Kenner and all that we stand for and Karli and I were girls so why not pass it on)
Marshall (Anyone else want to shout, "We are...Mar-shall!")
Mason
Madison (It's not quite me, nice name, just not what I envisioned.)


1 comment:
You crack me up. Way to go on calling your names. That is not cool to go stealing baby names... and don't worry, I had me a "list" too, although Braidy was not on it, my husband was not seeing eye to eye with me on all my wierd names! haha
Post a Comment