Kashi Organic Cereal
I heard about this brand on a morning show talking about healthy options to eat in the morning. I like the Cinnamon Harvest flavor, but I haven't tried the others. It's super yummy! I'm a breakfast girl, nothing big, but I do eat a little something to get me going! I eat my cereal dry, and it's still really tasty!

Cutter Bug Free Backyard
Since we live outside the city limits, we don't get the city services like spraying our neighborhood for mosquitoes. We had significant rainfall in May so those mosquitoes multiplied...it was miserable going outside. I should also mention, I am supposedly allergic to DEET and cannot spray bug spray on myself. I found this product which attaches to a water hose. I sent Micah outside to spray the yard. One month later, I've had one or two bites since...that's it! Before that, I would be covered, the windows were covered at night in the pesky bugs! No more!

Army Wives
I love this show! It airs on Lifetime in it's second season on Sunday nights at 8 or 9...I think the new one comes on at 9 the previous week at 8. It's about women and their friendships, relationships, jobs, etc. It has a Grey' s Anatomy feel to it; I think they have some of the same people producing or something. Micah even comes in and watches with me!

Much love,

2 comments:
Thanks for being a committed blogger! I enjoy reading.
Good to know on the cutter backyard stuff.
Post a Comment