My parents came into town today to see our progress and hang out! I took them on the tour of from our perspective of Plainview...church, Micah's work, and my school! We ate at our favorite Mexican food place and celebrated my birthday (okay, so it's on Wednesday, but in my family we celebrate birth weeks, and when we were little my dad said the birthday celebration went all month!). Mom and I went to my favorite store and I bought an adorable mercury glass side table on the recommendation of the owner; I wasn't sure at first, but I'm liking it now! Oh, and we had a bit of golfing and football in the backyard; I'm the least sporty member of my family. You know it's bad when you are getting tips from your mom whose throwing the ball with your husband...


Trying to get the golf ball into the bucket


Hot, hot, hot outside!

Dodger is tuckered out after playing outside with us!
Much love,
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! We have the same birthday! July 30th! Right? How crazy:)
Your parents look really happy and your mom looks beautiful!
Post a Comment