Things on my mind as of 09/17/09
1. Today my mom is 54.
2. She started our phone call by singing to herself.
3. Then I finished the birthday song.
4. Maybe this is why I really like my birthday.
5. Tiny baby frogs
6. Dodger spits out tiny baby frogs.
7. Autumn
8. Mums returned from my planting last year!
9. Desperate for a haircut
10.Highlights, too
11.The movie The Game...strange
12.Fall returns our favorite television shows.
13. C'mon Tech surprise everyone
14. Win!
15. Ralph Lauren calf hair printed leopard shoes with an adorable ankle strap
16. Perfect fit bootcut jeans from Gap
17. Reece singing "I'm a Pin-cess" and playing on her keyboard
18. Laundry
19. Need to go get gas
20. Need to go the grocery store
21. Need to make whisper phone out of pvc pipe
22. Not handy
23. Need to make or buy privacy offices
24. Grading
25. Unfortunate incident on the playground today
26. Appeared to be used toilet paper
27. On my foot
28. I was wearing flip-flops.
29. Lysol
30. Sanitizer by my next door neighbor teacher who actually washed my feet...sainthood!
31. Left early.
32. To shower
33. More sanitizer
34. Now wearing socks
35. So gross
36. Scare therapy?
37. I hate germs.
38. Allergies
39. Cutting corn
40. Fridays.
41. Creepy birds who explode their nasty feathers in my lawn
42. Trying to brainstorm a hobby
43. Maybe I'll work on just being on improving what I'm already doing.
44. Joking with man with a gun on his hip
45. Great students
46. Impressionable children
47. Laughing
48. Lawn chairs in the grass
49. Starry nights
50. God is great!
Much love,

1 comment:
1. poo....ewwwww!!!!
2. corn...love to eat it, hate to be around it when it's being cut.
3. birds...i think their in-laws live here...we have feather stabbed into the ground..I don't get it.
4. shoes...oh those sound cute.
5. hobby...come on over...we'll find something you can enjoy on your own!
Post a Comment