Yesterday, after a very productive day, I came home with a horrible headache. One of those that pounds on top and goes down deep into the neck. Ick. I took some Tylenol. Barely touched it. Added some more Tylenol. Then, I went with the classic Benadryl...my seasonal allergy drug of choice. It must have had something to do with allergies because I was out. Apparently so out of it that I didn't wake up to notice that Micah was up all night sick. Sick. Sick. I didn't even know he was sick until today at 6:15 p.m. when I got home. Apparently, I did wake up and ask him why he couldn't stay in bed. Great. So now I'm rude in my sleep?!? He's told me that I talk about nonsense in my sleep, but now I'm just downright tacky.
To add to not winning the wife of the year award, he started sending me little reminders of why he loves me each day. Today' he wrote: Day 8
That you slept all the way through my NIGHT OF SICKNESS last night. I think it’s cute but I can’t believe how you did it. Much love,
3 comments:
Just wait until you have babies. He will miraculously develop the ability to sleep through the night while you are up every two hours and then obnoxiously stretch the next morning while the birds sing and actually marvel aloud at how well rested he feels. Mark my words. You deserve good sleep now while you can get it.
Hilarious!!!! I don't think I could ever sleep through Bret's sickies...he's too loud and dramatic! However, I did take a few Benadryl the other day and was a total zombie so I might have to do that next bug that comes around!
Don't feel bad I can sleep through ANYTHING. I wouldn't wake up either. I do tell him to wake me up if he doesn't feel well but he never does. How sweet of him to leave you little notes.
Post a Comment