We went to dinner with Micah's cousins and their friends. My blog was the conversation (shout out to Brandon who says he reads my blog once a week!) along with the word " schmuck." If you didn't read the comments, I found out what it meant. Oops. Needless to say, the word "schmuck" was the most used word of the night. Later in the evening we attended the Hogg Maulies concert in Silverton, TX in Briscoe County. Don't know where it is...neither do I...still. I was a passenger along for the ride. I stink at dancing, but I got a slow dance out of Micah and took a twirl with Ethan. It's fun to do new things and have no idea where you are sometimes!

There were goats.


And it is chilly even in August!

A brother/sister picture.

And sometimes they act creepy together!


Sad or sassy?

I get to take this cute boy home with me!

Nick was Brandon's friend. Thanks for getting us home safely! They let me drive the dually for 5 minutes before I was ordered to pull over. Not a drop of alcohol in me, but when all you've driven is Honda Rhonda...giant trucks aren't your friend!

We ended the evening with a drive thru trip to McDonald's. Ode to the accidental #11...fish.
Micah was a barbecue judge along with ten other notable locals today at the courthouse for a big Kiwanis club fundraiser. There were twenty entries in four different categories so he ate EIGHTY different times! He was sequestered the whole time so I didn't go. I was going to go afterward so I could eat some deliciousness, but he called and needed to go digest at home. I came home from working at school, and he was wearing elastic shorts and took at three hour nap!
Much love,

2 comments:
Sounds like the your classroom is going to be awesome. I am sure your hard work will pay off! Can't wait to see the pictures!
just doing my weekly reading
Post a Comment