Good morning! I tried to sleep in this morning, but 7:50 rolled around, and I was awake and not going back asleep. I've been working nutty hours. I left school last night at 9:15 after being there since 8 am. Lots of long hours. My body hurts from lugging files, supplies, lifting bookcases, books, desks--I'm so sore. I should mention, I'm on the second floor of my school, too. Double sore. I've been to Wal-Mart (grrrr) about five thousand times, and I've on my way there after I found out I needed more stuff. Then, back up to school for a full day of work. I'm hoping that I don't have to go there tomorrow, too. I need rest. My mind is going almost constantly with all of the to do's on the list, and the ones I left off, and the ones I might needed to have put on the list...so exhausting. My house is a disaster area, too. I literally fantasize about having an assistant or even a clone version of myself..oh, I could get so much done! I'm off to Wal-Mart and work!
Much love,
1 comment:
You need to slow down, girl! Get some rest this weekend. Monday will come and go even if you don't feel completely ready. Hang in there.
Post a Comment