Just an update for those who may think I'm about to jump off a roof at any moment...no tears today. We had registration today for our kiddos. Thirteen of mine showed up which means I'll have transfers or late registration kids in my class. The thirteen that came to class were cute! Some were super quiet and some were very chatty, but it looks like a sweet group. I'm exhausted from my "perma-smile" and handshaking. It's going to be a different group than my kids in Lubbock, but kids are kids, right? I also made some new friends with our special education assistants. They told me that "I was one of them." I figure that a good thing! I like being liked!
Okay, it's not nine and I'm in my ratty old Evans shirt and pj pants. I'm fixing to settle into some Olympic watching!
Much love and TGIF,
No comments:
Post a Comment