After church and a lunch with our Sunday school class and Micah mowing the lawn, we headed to football practice in Lubbock. Yep, he's started watching dvds of last season's games and wearing his football tees more and more...it's time. I was even excited to go. I've never been on the practice field before. We were right there with media and stood right next to the players. They are HUGE...I mean HUGE. The foot work was crazy fast and Crabtree makes a catch look so pretty and easy. I want Harrell's tan, too. A few things I noted about practice: ear muff the kids--there's no censoring here, it's loud and I couldn't understand what the heck they were yelling most of the time, be ready to move--you will get run over, big dudes fighting are a little fun and I got to see one today. Oh, and I also heard a spectator tell a player that he needed to earn his scholarship; if I was that player in pads and crazy heat...I would have molly-whoped him. Here's a few pictures; Micah took the good ones. I took the ones of people I didn't know...just snapped away.
2 comments:
I've never been to practice. My brother goes to them all when he's in town. I can't wait for the season to start. You guys rock for going to practice
Let me know where you all are sitting this year. Maybe we are close!
Post a Comment