Monday, August 4, 2008

My goodluck party

I had my goodbye, scratch that, good luck party today at On the Border hosted by Beverly, our school counselor. I was so humbled and blessed by all those who came. The gifts, cards, encouragement, hugs, and simply people being present was a gift in itself. I tried to get a picture of everyone there (Karen P had to leave early, so here's her shout out!). I have enormous respect for all of these ladies; they are hard working, caring, funny, and great friends. I will miss plopping down in my usual seat at lunch, but my new lunch box that fits my daily Santa Fe Rice and Beans Smart Ones will be a reminder of our our chats. I may just need to take a personal day and show up for a "C" lunch therapy session! Thank you all for a great luncheon. You've warmed my heart!

The two tables

Fuzzy, but this is my teacher momma (we kinda look alike and were neighbors), Donna

Monica and Cindy

Monica and the sweet, sweet Braidy

Elaine, Jessica and Monica

Laura and Karla

Fay and Treena

Linda and Amy

Bev, Carol, Bev, and Melissa

Cathy, Carol, and Christi

Tommie and Tana

Much love,

Photobucket

1 comment:

mandal said...

Man, that was a fun lunch:) What a great bunch of ladies!