--I'm not promising anything great, but my web page for school is done...for now! http://www.plainview.k12.tx.us/index.php?pg=763
--I'm getting the children in a routine...it's a beautiful thing.
--I'm reading to them the book Shiloh...anyone remember reading this book??? I've got the kids hooked. I do a pretty great tobacco spitting mean 'ole hick man voice. Come by the room, and I'll read to you at 1:15, too.
--I get to go to Lbk for training at Region 17 next week. I'm so excited! It's like going to the mothership.
Much love,

5 comments:
The website is adorable! Next time the allergies kick up buy tylenol allergy multi-symptom rapid release gels. I've found they work better than the stuff my allergist gives. I had to re comment because I had to correct the spelling on tylenol.
Your website is wonderful! I hope you are having a great year. We really miss you around here.
OK...So I am going to buy some of the tylenol allergy med today! Gotta love fall sinus issues. And I am on my way right now to check out your website!!
Your website is really cute! And you grew up in Pamp! Do you know Luke Long?? We are good friends him and his wife! Crazy.
Post a Comment