Sunday, September 7, 2008

A quiet weekend for me

I have left the house only once this weekend to run some quick errands. Other than that, I've been sporting loungewear around the house. I normally am on the go, even on weekends, but this weekend I needed rest. Micah left before I even got home from work Friday for Reno, Nevada to root on the Red Raiders (we won!). He is in the process of driving home from Amarillo where his flight landed about thirty minutes ago. I'm waiting up for him to arrive--hence the late post. I slept on and off almost all of yesterday...so unlike me. I slept so much that I couldn't sleep until almost 3:00 AM this morning...that or I'm just a little afraid to be at home by myself! I can't believe I ever lived by myself! Today, I woke up ready to tackle my to-do list I've been putting off. I'm feeling quite good about my day. I've pulled weeds, watered my lawn, wrote thank yous, organized lists for school, cooked a little, cleaned a little, and even did a little routine grooming. Whew. Oh, and I watched Painted Babies tonight. Nothing beats the first one, but I liked to see what happened to the girls years later. As for Micah, he had lots of fun. I haven't heard many details other than he didn't think Tech played well. Our offensive didn't connect and he thought the play calling was awkward. The next two games are at home! It looks like a busy week for me. Debutantes starts up tomorrow; I agreed to be a director for another year. I am going to a class to learn how to design my school webpage tomorrow, and open house is on Thursday. Still waiting on Micah...

Much love,

Photobucket

No comments: