I have a frog in mine. Yep. I didn't put it there, either. How does a frog get in your toilet? Crawl through the pipes??? If so, what kind of pipes do we have? Last night, Micah got home around 12:30 AM. We chatted for a bit and made our way to bed. Around 2 AM, after being in bed for about ten minutes, I hear this noise coming from the master bath. We never use the master bathroom since it needs so much work. I just shut the door and have taken the out of sight, out of mind approach to the bathroom. It sounded like someone was "going" potty. I sent Micah into the bathroom and he said, "Uhhhmm, frog in the toilet!" I wrote a post a couple of months ago talking about how we found a couple of frogs in the hallway and he was totally freaked out. Now, we've got one in the toilet. How would you have liked to sit down in the middle of the night and have a frog hopping under you? Talk about peeing your pants! As tired as we were, I had to get the camera before Micah fished the frog into a styrofoam cup before the frog was transplanted into the backyard. We were so tired, but it was so funny!


Much love,
5 comments:
You guys have more animal events than anyone...it's better than a pig in the yard.
That is so disturbing. Your toilet is much cleaner than mine right now. So there is the silver lining for you!
omg those things are so NASTYYYYYYYYYYYY i would have screamed so loudly the dog pack would run away and never come back
Gross...that is freaky:)
That is the craziest thing I have ever seen. We miss you this year at Evans! Your blogs always make me smile.
Post a Comment