I seriously am judgmental. Here's the thing though, I really can't stand judgy people. Judge Colby. Ick. And, here's another thing...we just had a sermon about judemental-ness a couple of weeks ago. Today I called my bestie, Katie, to tell her all the things that bothered me about a whole array of topics. I talked for 40 minutes. She would get started on another topic, and I would come back with, "and another thing that bothers me is..." After I finished my whole diaherra of the mouth I asked, "Think I'm awful?" Luckily, she responded that she didn't think I was a terrible person. She explained that longevity of friendship had something to do with it. Katie is like Dear Abby. She's very logical. I'm operate with my heart of my sleeve. Then, Micah came home and it was like I wasn't done...more things that bother me spewed out of my mouth. Double ick. I feel like gratitude just escaped me today, and I've held all this in and it just errupted today. I've requested a grilled red meat tonight. Micah is currently obliging. Good man. It smells good. Sorry, I just feel the need to confess. Ick. Ick. Ick.
Much love,
1 comment:
I totally understand...makes me thankful for God's grace, over and over and over again. Hope your steak was yummy. Hang in there. :)
Post a Comment