Thursday--load up and head to Amarillo to drop off Dodger with my parents. Dinner with Karli and Reece. Karli looks like she's going to pop. I nicknamed her "Dot" since she was wearing a polka dotted dress and she has a big, round tummy.
Friday--Off to the Big D. Check in the Sheraton. Super close to the ballpark. Yea for non-crazy parking traffic!
We had tickets in the Commissioner's box...second row, third baseline sweetness!
We asked Sean and Danielle to join us even though they are Rangers fans.
We watched the game. Sean wore a glove and promised to shield my face from a foul ball.
Dodgers lost of Friday night. I made Micah give me a sad look. I think he succeeded.
Time to pose for the camera!
Saturday--Lone Star Park in Grand Praire. I love the ponies. We basically broke even and didn't bring the camera inside. However, I forgot my sunglasses at home and had to make do with these silly ones Micah had in his car. I wore them with pride, errr, maybe not. But, it's better than going around with squinty eyes! Micah wore them too!
Off to the ballpark, again. This night we had all you can eat buffet and it was air conditioned. It was so hot and muggy! We ate up and went down to watch the game.
They called a light delay in between the 5th and 6th inning.
The delay lasted about an hour so we found things to do. Went the bullpen, looked at the Nolan Ryan statue...
...looked at my ring under stadium lights, sat in the heat (thank goodness for Lemon Chills)...
Dodgers win!
Happy Maloufs!
Sunday we spent the afternoon shopping as J. Crew was calling my name. I name out with some great sale items...a skirt for $19.99 that was originally $ 98 was my biggest find. I also got a delicious chicken salad sandwich,caesar salad, and made a pit stop for some rich chocolates. Off to Amarillo to see my family and pick up Dodger. I got some good snuggles in with Miss Reece, loaded up Mr. Dodger Malouf, drove through a thunderstorm, and we are home. Love the dry air.
Much love,

No comments:
Post a Comment