Good--sleeping in. napping. feeling productive around the house. had a good doctor's visit. went shopping in Lbk with Kim and Kate. keeping Sissy Bouche while my parents are in Colorado. good Church messages. I have health, family, and God.
Bad--air went out last weekend. air fixed. spend a couple hundred dollars. not so fast. air broken again as of yesterday when it was 102. so hot. afraid of how much it's going to cost now. I was ready to do the countertops/sink/facet/backsplash and work on bathroom with our saved money. Sad face.
I have it set on 60. However, it's 78 in the house now.
Fans are going.
Blinds and curtains are closed.
Dogs are hot and tired.
I ate ice cream for dinner last night to cool off--don't judge.
I'm jealous of the food chilling in the refrigerator. I may start a new trend...icepack wear.
Ugly--Our attitudes. Sweating doesn't make for happy people.
Much love,

1 comment:
Our AC went out the first summer that we were married. I remember laying in bed with frozen vegetables and wash rags trying to not touch each other at all. Not exactly what you imagine for newlywed life. That is the pits. Here is to refrigerated air in your near future!
Post a Comment