Besides work here's what I got:
a. I need to find a way to get on Who Wants to be a Millionaire?...I know lots of useless and useful info. I think I could do pretty well!
b. There are two songs that are annoying to me on the radio..."God is great, beer is good and people are crazy..." and "She was rockin’ the beer gut and I love the way she’s not ashamed
Rockin’ the beer gut well it’s just some extra love around her waist..." This are two examples of what were they thinking and what are they talking about?!? Cringe worthy.
c. I have got to find something else to eat besides Smart Ones and Lean Cuisine for lunch when school starts...after years of eating the same things everyday, my palette is tired...suggestions welcomed!
d. Real shoes hurt my feel....I'm rocking a pretty sweet boo boo from breaking in new shoes. Too bad it's not 85 year round...year round flip flops!
e. Micah is sickly in bed tonight with a sore throat. Poor thing. He has a really sad looking puppy dog expression when he is sick. I think he could be on a medicine commercial.
f. Oprah is going to interview Whitney Houston...so I read! I love Miss Whitney and her version of the Star Spangled Banner even in a windsuit!!!
Much love,

1 comment:
Post a Comment