Monday, August 24, 2009

Year 5

Today I started my fifth first day as a teacher. On the upside, no one vomited this year on the first day! On the upside, I wasn't naive enough to wear heels...I went with flip flops! However, I think I talked more today than I did all summer long. I desperately needed a coke when I got home. My face sorta hurts from all that smiling I did, too. The kids and I should sleep really well tonight. They looked half kaput at the end of the day...can't say I blame them. They seem like a very sweet bunch! Okay, short and sweet. I'm tired. Night, night. Yes, I realize it's 8:18. School hath begun.

Much love,

1 comment:

The Toogood's said...

Glad to hear you had a good first day back. I always admire all the teachers I know... you all are truly blessed! Hope all is well in PVille!