Man, time flies! I felt like I hopped on one those things they have in airports that speed up walking (I clearly am at a loss for the correct term) last week. I kicked it into high gear after hanging out in neutral for the last two months! I had a couple of inservice days I had to attend, but thankfully it was nothing too painstaking. Dare, I say that it was interesting. There, I said it. I am having a great time getting more organized this year. I can fill up a trash can fast! I found stuff in my closets that have been around since the days of the TAAS test...hello trash. We had registration on Friday and we had a really great day. I met some of my children. I am looking forward to getting to know them and seeing all of their potential ooze out!
Just a note to brag on my baby, Dodger Malouf. We took him for his annual shots Saturday and he was well behaved. He did jump up on the bench to sit in between Mommy and Daddy (remember, he thinks he's human because we have treated him as such), but learned that wasn't "cool" because all the other dogs sat on the floor. When we got back to the room all by himself, guess where he jumped? The bench made for people. Then, the vet came in and said that if she knew she could get a Jack Russell to look like Dodger she would get one. Again, I say, isn't he so handsome?
I have a WORKING cell phone again. I can't promise that I can work it...yet. It rings and has a screen. What more can I ask for?
Much love,
1 comment:
You are going to have a great year because you are a great teacher!!
(And yea for Dodger for being so well behaved. Potiphar has become a little annoying in his old age!)
Miss you!!
Post a Comment