I also have a dentist appointment tomorrow and I'm really nervous. Thankfully, they squeezed me in and since I traveled to Houston for the math conference, I am not required to come to all of the meetings this week!!! I had been meaning to get in, but just kept putting it off. I had this wonderful dentist growing up. One of my earliest memories was being in excruciating pain and having to have an after hours root canal. I remember it was around Christmas time since his toy train decorations were out in front of his office. So, confession...I haven't had my teeth cleaned in two years. The last time I was in the dentist office, I split the back of my pants and showed my tail to the whole office while cashing out. Maybe that's why I haven't been back! I remember going back to school and at the lunch table the next day, I asked if anyone had noticed my rear hanging out of my black pants. Thankfully, I had not being standing in front of 13 year old children teaching with my posterior exposed! I must go do some extra maintence before my 7:50 AM (seriously, I haven't seen that time in a while!) appointment. Gross.
And, lastly, I should NEVER make fun of Micah's upgrading his phone. My screen went dead. Followed by my phone going dead 7/8 times you turn it on. I now am giving up old faithful because she has failed me. Sad, sad. The good news is that I got a new one for free. Phones are not something I like to spend money on. I prefer to spend mine on the electrician that is coming tomorrow to install the new entry fixture! Woo hoo, goodbye tacky, faux crystal brass thing!
And, I just read where Brooks and Dunn are splitting apart. Seriously. Boo!!! They have to keep making music. They provide for much entertainment for our car concerts during road trips. I really should film one of them. It's pure bliss.
Off to floss.
Much love,

No comments:
Post a Comment