a. I can always buy stuff for the house. I like to nest. I like to feel comfortable. Home goods excited me.
b. I really would love to buy a Paula Deen cookbook. I can't decide which one, though. Maybe I need a collection? I like my arteries unclogged. I'll start with one.
c. Okay, here's some technology. I would like to buy speakers for the I Pod so I can play music I found on I tunes for my school kids. Micah walked by and said we could find those at Wal-Mart. I will be performing my rap tunes in a matter of weeks. Tickets are limited, but it will be quite a show!
d. Microdembrasion. At my teary doctors office visit, the facialist came in to discuss this procedure ...not covered by insurance and kinda pricey on top that I would have to leave work early, keep coming back. It is supposed to help fine lines, redness, age spots and smooth skin. Sounds dreamy.
e. Teeth whitening. One of the first things I noticed about Micah were his pretty teeth. I have a teeth whitening custom tray, but I would like to have some more gel.
That's it. I was even stretching it with the teeth whitening gel. The school supplies are on the shelves. I've already cried. I just really like summer. I like warm weather. I like decompressing. I like not wearing shoes. I like snuggling with Dodger. I like lounging. I have been going up to my classroom to start working on my classroom. I'm pretty sore after moving heavy file cabinets and my desk around. At least, I'm not moving into a new school hauling boxes up stairs!
Much love,

1 comment:
Microdermabrasion will change your skin life. Seriously, you'll be red for a bit, but it's so worth it...from what I hear.
Happy first week of school!
Post a Comment