Thursday, August 27, 2009

Could I be any more tired?

It's Thursday night which means tomorrow is Friday! I'm so tired. The first week just wears me out. I use the Harry Wong method of practicing procedures, repetition, repetition, repetition. I like things to work like a well oiled machine. My voice has been scratchy at the end of the day and my feet, oh my aching feet! I have a truly delightful class this year...I'm excited to see all the neat, fun things I can teach them this year. Don't you love teaching kids that you seriously would love to bring home! My 4th grade team decided to wear either matching or color coordinated gear all week...so far we've worn the same green top, teal, black and white, pink and orange and tomorrow we are wearing our school tees with ties to honor our p.e. coach (on Fridays he often wears his shorts with a tie!). Anything to keep it lively and fun! Oh, and I have bought a GREAT pencil sharpener. If school supplies excite you like they do me go buy the X-Acto heavy duty sharpener. It has revolutionized my sharpening ways! Okay...that's all I got. I will try not to only post about school, but really that's the language I speak from August-May. Maybe I should find a hobby or two to branch out?

Much love,

1 comment:

Heather Bolin said...

I love the Harry Wong method too! Hope you have a good weekend of rest.