Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ear muffs and mittens

I like to be warm. Really warm. I was even checked for anemia since I'm so cold natured at one point. I'm not, I'm just really cold natured. Today, some school employee workers came to my school and regulated the temperature controls. Imagine being in an 80+ year old building with five large windows in my class...drafty, huh? I'm at lunch today, and all these woman on hormones are complaining about how hot their rooms are, and then I speak up and say, "Well, mine's freezing." That prompted discussion on how many people have been through my room, apparently it's well known for being cold. Me, in the cold room? I'll be wearing ear muffs and mittens in May.

Much love,


Photobucket

3 comments:

K-Albarez said...

Yes, I remember your old room...practically a sauna! AND, your last year's students compare mine to yours! I don't think mine's quite that warm, but it's up there!

kristen lewis said...

I used to brace myself before going into your room at school. Just the thought makes me start sweating! Give me drafty anyday! You and I could never be roomies! :)

Monica Curry said...

I feel your pain. Our windows in my room have been OPEN these past few days while it's been in the 50's..>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I am like you, i'd be perfectly content with my room being 80 degrees... however I am always cold no matter what. Do like I did and wear your NorthFace year round. =)