Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sitting on a donut???

Micah and I have been so good about not eating out or getting take out lately! I started running again, too...I think it's the new tenny-runners! So tonight, we are on our way to dinner and I ask Micah to pull up to the mailbox since neither one of grabbed the mail. I turn around with mail in hand, and he's doing that inching up business with the car. I'm saying, "This isn't funny," all while laughing and running after the car. Not really thinking, still laughing, neighbors probably thinking we are lunatics, I hop in. The problem is I hopped in "wrong." Somehow I hit my tailbone too hard and the pain is in my lower back and butt. Hence, the blog. I'm slumped down on the couch. Maybe, I'll be super cool and get to sit on one of those donut things that people with hemorrhoids sit on. Let's hope not.

Much love,

Photobucket

2 comments:

kristen lewis said...

Nice. I hope you get to feeling better soon. And I hope you never have to experience the glory of a 'roid!

mandal said...

Ha Ha! Not the dreaded donut! Hope you are feeling better.