Thursday, October 16, 2008

Maybe this could be..

Have you wondered what your children will look like? I wonder, will they have Micah's big, brown eyes or will they end up with my pale blue eyes (yep, they are light blue without contacts)? Will they have my full cheeks or more defined cheekbones, like Micah? Olive skin or fair skin? We have different features so I really am curious. So, I was looking at a photographer's pictures and I ran across this picture of a child. If you know this child, I'm seriously not trying to be a creep-o, but it looks like Micah when he was a child. I wonder if we have a little boy if he will look like this. Could this be the next John Andrew Malouf?




Much love,

Photobucket

2 comments:

kristen lewis said...

You are so weird. I love it. You know there is only one way to know for sure what your babies would look like. . . Maybe it is time Malouf?

Monica Curry said...

he's WAY cute, so your baby boy might just be even cuter! I agree with Kristen, hopefully soon you'll get to find out ;)