In no particular order:
1. Coke, and lots and lots and lots of it! We are so obsessed with Coke that we looked into buying a fountain machine for our home. It's expensive and involves CO2 so that was a no go!
2. The Packers, the Dodgers (Dodger Malouf's namesake) any Texas Tech sporting event, and golf. When I go to Micah's parent's house, I love looking at the old photo albums. All of the photos dressed in team attire affirms he really has been a fan of these teams since he was a little kid. I love his team loyalty! Growing up with one sister, mom and myself, we just outnumbed my poor dad. We would send him to watch his sports on the kitchen television that had no cable...I really have learned that not everyone grew up that way. ESPN (which I learned a couple of years ago from his mom, he would wake up at 6 AM to watch even when he was a little boy) is a constant in our little household. When I'm alone, I'll even turn it on some sports show, not really watch, just because I'm so used to the announcers voices; it makes me feel like Micah is there with me.
3. Dodger Malouf. He loves this dog. It's such sweet interaction between man and dog. Micah plays with him like he's a child sometimes...maybe this is why Dodger acts more like a child than a dog??? When he's being punished, Micah will say, "We do not do this in our family."

I think dogs look like their owners...he looks like he was just meant for us!

I think dogs look like their owners...he looks like he was just meant for us!
4. His weekend attire. This would be basketball shorts which he calls "morts" (mesh shorts) and long sleeve Under Armour shirts...not the tight, creepy ones...the normal tee shirt looking ones. He loves, loves, loves coming home and taking the dress clothes off and getting comfy!


5. His close friends. He is a very loyal friend. He holds dear those friendships.

Rehearsal dinner photo
6. Family. He really is a family person. We both just like family. I love that he loves his family and my family.

Law school graduation
7. Me! I think he likes me alright. I often am amazed how God knew to put us together. I know He knows everything, but on a personal level nothing has ever felt more "right" than us two. It really was like we were meant for each other. Sometimes, I'm amazed how much we are alike and at other times, I think we are two very different creatures. We balance each other beautifully.

Wedding day

Rehearsal dinner photo
6. Family. He really is a family person. We both just like family. I love that he loves his family and my family.

Law school graduation
7. Me! I think he likes me alright. I often am amazed how God knew to put us together. I know He knows everything, but on a personal level nothing has ever felt more "right" than us two. It really was like we were meant for each other. Sometimes, I'm amazed how much we are alike and at other times, I think we are two very different creatures. We balance each other beautifully.

Wedding day
I now will tag my new blog friend, Mandal!
Much love to my best friend for life and all the people and things in the world that make him happy,







No comments:
Post a Comment