I get that the retirement funds, mutual fund, yadda, yadda, yadda needs our money more than Pottery Barn...sort of. I finally found the table I want...finally. I'm so indecisive about what I want, then I saw it. I want it. I pull up two red tables and make Micah look at both tables and likes the one I do (score!). Then, he asks the dreaded, "how much?" Ugh, really, did he have to ask this? I know it is a ridiculous amount for a red entryway table, but I like it. Maybe it will go on sale???
http://www.potterybarn.com/products/p9506/index.cfm?pkey=call%2DentrywayMuch love,
4 comments:
gah, i love love love that! and yes, a little too much $ but hey, if you can do it, DO IT!!! It's perfect. Maybe we should buy stock in pottery barn...or just buy stuff, that sounds better! i miss your sweet smiling face next door, it's definitely different without you here!
I love it!! But yes...a little pricey. Maybe wait for the sale, but if you really really want it, go for it!
I love it! It's waaayyy cute.
Oh...it only money wasn't an issue. LOVE LOVE LOVE red!!!
Post a Comment