Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm trying to make myself sit here...

I hate sitting. I'm so bored. Yesterday, during my recovery, I did over six loads of laundry and cleaned the bathroom just to get up. So I thought I'd load some pictures to take up some of my "rest" time. These are pictures from the Nebraska v. Tech homecoming game.


Micah likes to take pictures of the game...

But I like to take pictures of people! Aren't Ash and I just the most precious in our ponchos??? I don't think I've ever worn a rain poncho before! That Mitch...he's always prepared! My bangs were in my face the WHOLE time, I was totally going for Cousin It...I love my 1994 bang look.



In the meantime, I repainted an old chest that has been in my childhood home since I can remember...I took the hutch off and painted it black after it has been blue, and stained brown. Now it's a bedside chest for the guest room. I love affordable fixes.





A few pictures from the front yard.

Impatients as of 10/19. Would you want to pull these up even though they technically aren't in season? Me either!

Holly berries blooming on the Youpon Holly 10/19

I also planted cabbage, mums, and pansies, too.

But, my geranimums are still blooming!


Much love,

Photobucket

No comments: